Florida Community Association Professionals (FCAP) offers community association managers (CAMs) membership in a statewide industry organization. FCAP works as an advocate on your behalf and offers networking, education, and information to CAMs of all levels of experience and knowledge. As a member of FCAP, you will enjoy a complimentary subscription to your industry's very own trade publication the Florida Community Association Journal, membership in CondoJobs Recruiting Service, free CEUs and many other benefits listed below.
Apply-Complete the FCAP membership application and return with appropriate application fee. Application may be completed online via the FCAP membership portal or click here to print an FCAP membership application.
Agreement to do Business Ethically-/strong>Members agree to do business according to the FCAP Manager's Code of Ethics.
- Right to use FCAP Logo
- Access to FCAP Membership Directory using online credentials and secure PIN
- Access to FCAP service provider network for answers to specific questions
- Monthly subscription to FLCAJ
- Membership in CondoJobs Recruiting Service
- Permanent record of all courses taken
- Free online CEUs for manager members available in 1-hour, 4-hour, or 6-hour increments. Fill in just the CEUs you need when you need them online from the comfort of your home or office.
- Weekly E-mail newsletter with statewide news and updates on critical issues
- Monthly "Managers' Report" email with timely CAM-specific articles and advice.
- Access to internal surveys and reports including in-depth salary information and personalized answers to survey questions.
- Access to 12 years of educational articles from FLCAJ.
- Application Fee - $149 Manager
- Annual Maintenance and Renewal Fee - $99